Look & Listen!
Get to know MYSPHERE 3 today!
Upcoming events 2020
BANGKOK HIGH END SHOW 27. February – 01. March – Landmark Hotel Bangkok – represented by Pierre Paya Diffusion Thailand
!Cancelled by Authorities caused by COVID-2019!
AXPONA 17. – 19. April – Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL – represented by Woo Audio
What the press says
- HiFi PHILOSOPHY (10/2019, PL)
- The absolute sound (6/2019, EN)
- Head-Fi (4/2019, EN)
- Pierre Paya Diffusion (3/2019, FR)
- Simply audiophile (3/2019, EN)
- innerfidelity.com (2/2019, EN)
- HiFi-Insider (12/2018, EN)
- Headphoneclub (11/2018, CN)
- cafedigital.de (9/2018, DE)
- hifitest.de (7/2018, DE)
- Musicalhead.de (6/2018, DE)
- LowBeats.de (6/2018, DE)
- IN EAR: Das Kopfhörermagazin (5/2018, DE)
- Fairaudio.de (5/2018, DE)
- Voices in Head-Fi.org Forum (5/2018, EN)
- Paul Rigby (the audiophile man) (5/2018, EN)
- audiobacon.net (5/2018, EN)
- Fidelity online (1/2018, EN)
- Interview with Heinz Renner and Helmut Ryback on Headfonia.com (1/2018, EN)
- monoandstereo.com (1/2018, EN)
- sempre-audio.at (10/2017, DE)
- innerfidelity.com (10/2017, EN)
Behind MYSPHERE 3
The men and the legacy
The roots of MYSPHERE 3 go back to the legendary flagship headphone K 1000 of AKG, introduced to the market in 1989. Two outstanding acoustic engineers are associated with the history of the K 1000: Helmut Ryback, who developed the AKG K 240 DF, at that time reference headphone for many radio stations, and Heinz Renner, leading in concept and development of the K 1000, together with Helmut Ryback.… More!