Look & Listen!
Get to know MYSPHERE 3 today!
Upcoming events 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Situation around the World there are no planed events at the moment. We are sorry and we hope that there will be events at the end of the year again.
What the press says
- Stereo Sound (04/2020, JPN)
- hi-finews (03/2020, EN)
- HiFi PHILOSOPHY (10/2019, PL)
- The absolute sound (6/2019, EN)
- Head-Fi (4/2019, EN)
- Pierre Paya Diffusion (3/2019, FR)
- Simply audiophile (3/2019, EN)
- innerfidelity.com (2/2019, EN)
- HiFi-Insider (12/2018, EN)
- Headphoneclub (11/2018, CN)
- cafedigital.de (9/2018, DE)
- hifitest.de (7/2018, DE)
- Musicalhead.de (6/2018, DE)
- LowBeats.de (6/2018, DE)
- IN EAR: Das Kopfhörermagazin (5/2018, DE)
- Fairaudio.de (5/2018, DE)
- Voices in Head-Fi.org Forum (5/2018, EN)
- Paul Rigby (the audiophile man) (5/2018, EN)
- audiobacon.net (5/2018, EN)
- Fidelity online (1/2018, EN)
- Interview with Heinz Renner and Helmut Ryback on Headfonia.com (1/2018, EN)
- monoandstereo.com (1/2018, EN)
- sempre-audio.at (10/2017, DE)
- innerfidelity.com (10/2017, EN)
Behind MYSPHERE 3
The men and the legacy
The roots of MYSPHERE 3 go back to the legendary flagship headphone K 1000 of AKG, introduced to the market in 1989. Two outstanding acoustic engineers are associated with the history of the K 1000: Helmut Ryback, who developed the AKG K 240 DF, at that time reference headphone for many radio stations, and Heinz Renner, leading in concept and development of the K 1000, together with Helmut Ryback.… More!